Every year I dream of a perfectly organized homeschool.
I haven’t been doing too bad up until now, but that’s because we’ve been using an all-in-one curriculum in the past that came with a planner already laid out for us. But this year I will be gathering our curriculum from different sources and planning them out myself! *Yes, I’m nervous!* I’ve been on the hunt for free homeschool planning pages to help me get things ready and organized for next year. And now that I’ve found some I want to share them with you. Hopefully they can help to make your planning go a little smoother too!
Enjoy these links to some awesome, FREE homeschool planning pages!
HOMESCHOOL PLANNING PAGES by ClassicallyHomeschooling.com
- The first page is for younger children as it includes spelling and penmanship practice.
- The second page is for older kids as they enter late middle school and high school.
- The third page is blank for you to customize the specific subjects you plan to teach your children.
- Tips and freebies for creating teacher binders in the classroom which can also work well for homeschoolers.
- Teacher and Student Binders
- Student and Class Information
- Daily Organization Planning
- Lesson Planning
- Professional Resouces