This post many contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you make a purchase from these links.
You knew you wanted to take charge of your health (and your family’s) when you first began learning about natural remedies.You probably even knew it wouldn’t be easy.
But you had no idea you’d be so overwhelmed and confused by how much there is to learn and all the conflicting opinions.
I’ve had the same frustrations. When I first became interested in natural health, I spent so much time researching. I squeezed our tight budget to find funds to grow our health arsenal. I often had to experiment and guess, and I made a lot of mistakes along the way.
Here’s the thing, though: I didn’t really have the extra time or dollars I wished I had to devote to my new goal.
I did my best with what I had, but it was hard work. And that’s why I want to make it easier for you.
What if I told you someone had already put together a complete package to get you up to speed on using herbs and essential oils safely and effectively, or even help you dig deeper into the research and learn more advanced techniques once you’ve got the basics down?
And… that package was already carefully vetted for you (saving you time) – at a price that’s way too low to miss (saving you money)?
Well, look no further, because it’s here!
Introducing the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle!
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle includes 28 ebooks and printables, 4 full eCourses, and 2 membership sites!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to use natural remedies in your home.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
Discover which natural substances combat multi-drug resistance, infections and even cancer
- Confidently prepare herbal extracts, salves, and balms
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $60 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (like essential oil diffuser earrings, natural skincare, and herbal tinctures!).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 34 digital products and it’s worth over $560 (but you’ll get it for 95% off)!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to ALL of this… for just $29.97.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to the online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available at this price for just six days! After Monday night, June 4th, the price goes up.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click here to learn more or buy the bundle: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/heosb2018/a8274/
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or it’s too hard to trustworthy resources that make using natural remedies easy.
Learn more or get your bundle here: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/heosb2018/a8274/
(Psst… the bundle price will go up at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, June 4th, so don’t wait!)